- Hosea 1:1-9; Hosea 3:1-5
- God's Love is Expressed in Embracing the Unloveable (1:1-3)
- God's Love is Expressed in Spite of Rejection (1:4-9)
- God's Love is Expressed in Pursuing the Wayward (3:1)
- God's Love is Expressed in Redeeming the Slave (3:2)
- God's Love is Expressed in Purifying the Sinner (3:3)
- God's Love is Expressed in Restoring the Broken (3:4-5)
- Recognize Our Need and His Provision
- Respond to His Pursuit
- Return to His Embrace
“Come, let us return to the Lord.
For He has torn us, but He will heal us;
He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.
“He will revive us after two days;
He will raise us up on the third day,
That we may live before Him.
“So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord.
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain,
Like the spring rain watering the earth.”